After three and a half months of DIY, I finally got my sewing machine out again today….. whoop whoop! As promised, I have updated the Contemporary Bags page with a few more photos of the Blossom Bag I completed a while ago. I am more pleased with it as time has gone on, the fabric has settled a bit with (almost daily) use and I feel quite chuffed with how it has turned out. I will make a few alterations to the next one I make, but these will only be very slight changes.
This is such a useful bag and such a great size; I have already used it on so may occasions and it fits LOADS in. It’s got two zipped pockets (I made the second one zipped rather than open). It is quite technical to make but I learnt loads in the process and I’m looking forward to having another go.